The FPC-8439 kit contains an electric strike, outdoor keypad/reader, proximity cards, proximity key tags, power supply, and a ZEM-CWI. This simple DIY kit was designed for a quick door access control solution that you can manage via our mobile application, OpenSee (brought to you by Zemgo). Please note that this kit does not contain an exit device (exit button). Please verify that this kit will comply with your local fire code. Internet connection is required for this to be installed correctly. We are not responsible for the improper install or handling of this product.
A keypad/reader is included in this kit. For the keypad/reader to work with the ZEMGO CWI unit as it is intended to, the keypad must be in the wiegand setting; which can be done in programming mode on the keypad. Keep in mind that when wired and programmed properly, the keypad will fully integrate with the OPENSEE application. As an example, you will program the pin code, proximity card, or keytag directly into the OPENSEE application. Once you have programmed one of the three entry methods, you will receive live notifications on your mobile device indicating which user has opened the door.
Zemgo Smart Systems specializes in WiFi smart door controller. Our engineers specialize in software, hardware, and graphics which enables us to meet your various needs. We’ve designed a revolutionary Wi-Fi smart door controller, not only stunning and incredibly reliable, but also completely changes the definition of what a smart door controller is. Zemgo Smart Systems dedicates itself to improve the human living quality and daily comfortable lifestyle in access control. Zemgo’s every step, from component selection and production to value logistics, is tested to abide by and uphold the most stringent international standards. From WiFi, app-enabled access control and door automation systems, to door security, Zemgo solutions cater to today’s business owners and homeowners’ mobile and environment-conscious lifestyles. Our goal is to ensure that you have complete access control, comfort and get real time notifications of your access control system in your smartphone or computer from anywhere in the world. SYSTEM PRIVACY: SAFE, SECURE AND ENCRYPTED AES128
The Wi-Fi Smart controller ZEM-CWI is designed for electric locking devices (Automatic door Openers, Maglocks, Electric strikes, drop bolts, ETC) that can be installed in gates, main doors, side doors and another type of doors, plus other electrical equipment that will be controlled remotely via WIFI that you can see it from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access on your computer, smartphone or tablet. ZEM-CWI can be controlled via our OpenSEE app. The app can be downloaded from the Apple app store and Google play store. ZEM-CWI is compatible with all other access control products/brands.
We have also designed various kits for our customers needs.
The OpenSee App is the mobile and web app for the ZEM-CWI 2.4 GHZ Wi-Fi Smart Door Controller for Access control. With OpenSee App you can control remotely from your smartphone, tablet or computer (via web browser) electric locking devices like Automatic Door Openers, Maglocks, Electric Strikes, Drop Bolts, ETC., that can be installed in gates, main doors, side doors and another type of doors.
You may use this webaccess by any browser on your computer. You may use it on a Microsoft computer or Mac, smartphone and tablet.
- Attention: The app is only available for IOS 8 or Android 7 or Higher. Will not work with lower versions.
- Only work on a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Frequency. It will not work with a Wi-Fi Frequency of 5GHz.
Security on the go
- No monthly fees, Self Monitoring, DIY – Plug and play, No Contracts and No-Hassle
- Be notified in real time by push notifications. 990 Users who have permission to control.
- 4 Universal Inputs and Outputs (Open collectors), 1 Relay Output for stand alone systems.
- The range between the router and the CWI Smart Controllers is from 6.6 feet up to 164 feet.
- You can add Weigand EM card reader or keypads. Real time status of your devices. Low power consumption.
All in One
The OpenSee app comes with an installation wizard that will show you the ZEM-CWI’s configuration process step by step. You will know how to pair your device with your Wi-Fi Network, Add devices to the system, Manage and add users to the system, Lock and unlock doors, etc.
- You can add unlimited doors and unlimited CWI Devices. (Example: You can connect multiple devices in multiple locations and manage all of them from the app)
- You may view this app on a smartphone, Smart Tablet and Normal PC.
- Create Permission schedules for users and devices. Event log and notifications.
Electric Strike Lock for Access Control
The Visionis EL104-FSESA is an eletric strike lock that is interchangeable between two settings. It can be fail safe normally closed or fail secure normally open. This strike provides 2200lbs of reinforcement. This model can be used on wood, metal, and PVC doors. Whether it is for a simple or advanced access control system, this strike suits multiple security needs and is reliable. The strike is installed within your door frame and used to secure your door for your access purposes.
- Lock Size: 124Lx43Wx35H (mm) 4.88Lx1.69Wx1.37H (in.)
- Strike Structure: Stainless Steel
- Holding Force: 1000kg (2200 pounds)
- Voltage: DC12V, Current: 220mA
- Feature: Fail Safe and Fail Secure Adjustable
- Suitable For: Wooden Door, Metal Door, PVC Door
- Signal Output: Door status Output, NO/NC/COM
- Function: Built-out MOV
- Weight: 0.42kg (0.92 pounds)
Outdoor and Indoor Keypad with RFID Reader
A diverse keypad in its functionality, the VIS-3000 provides access through four different options. You can enter a pin code onto the keypad, use a proximity card, proximity key tag, or mobile phone that has built-in NFC (not compatible with IOS). Since this is a standalone system, meaning that there is no software, it is recommended for you to keep a record of all personnel and their assigned user ID with key code, key card, key tag, or mobile phone.
- Ultra-low power consumption: Standby current is less than 30mA.
- Input & Output: Wiegand26. Searching Time: Less than 0.1s after reading card.
- Backlight Keypad: Easy to operate at night.
- Doorbell interface: Support external wired doorbell.
- Access ways: Card, code, card+code.
- Independent codes: Use codes without related card.
- Anti-tamper alarm: Alarm is activated after tear down illegally.
- Delete Users by card NO.: Delete card NO. by keypad to eliminate security risk completely.
- Waterproof Rate: IP68, indoor or outdoor use.
MOBILE SCREENSHOTS. Our app provides you with detailed instructions, wiring diagrams, event logs, and push notifications.
|Visionis FPC-8439 EL104 Strike + ZEM-CWI + VIS-3000 + VIS-8006 + CP200||Visionis FPC-8470 1200lbs Lock + Bracket + 1 Door Access Control + ZEM-CWI||Visionis FPC-7470 600lbs Maglock + VIS-7013 + VIS-8004 + VIS-8005 + CP200||Visionis FPC-8420 300lbs Maglock + ZEM-CWI WiFi Door Controller + VIS-7013||Visionis FPC-8455 600lbs Maglock + ZEM-CWI + VIS-3002 + VIS-7013 + VIS-8006|
|Pounds of Force||Fail Safe and Fail Secure Electric Strike||1200lbs Magnetic Lock||600lbs Magnetic Lock||300lbs Magnetic Lock||600lbs Magnetic Lock|
|Wireless Remotes Included||No||No||Yes||No||No|
|Inswing, Outswing, or Door Jam Application||Door Jam||Inswing Doors||Outswing Doors||Outswing Doors||Outswing Doors|
|Type of Exit Button||Not Included||VIS-7013||VIS-7013||VIS-7013||VIS-7013|
|Amount of Doors||1||1||1||1||1|
|Free Cellphone App Included||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Access Control Panel Included||No||Yes||No||No||No|
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
(1) VIS-EL104-FSESA: 2200Lbs Electric Door Strike for Wood and Metal Doors 12V Fail Safe Normally Closed and Fail Secure Normally Open Adjustable
(1) ZEM-CWI: 2.4 GHZ Wi-Fi Smart Door Controller for Access control ZEM-CWI (1) VISCP100: 12v 1000mA Power Supply, UL Listed
(1) VIS-3000: Access Control Indoor + Outdoor Rated IP68 Metal Anti Vandal Digital Touch Keypad + Reader Standalone + Weigand (1) VIS-8006: External hard wire Door Bell (10) VS-VIS-APROXCARD/26: Access Control Proximity contactless Smart Entry card 1.8mm thick 26 bit 125khz (10) VS-VIS-KEYTAG: Access Control Proximity contactless Smart Entry Keyfob 26 bit 125khz
Zemgo presents an easy to use DIY access control system. This kit is designed for a one door system. Wiring diagrams and full instructions are provided plus information on installation video. Technical support available for any and all questions. Please note that this particular kit does not have an exit button. CELL PHONE NOT INCLUDED.
Internet connection is required. The door is locked and unlocked via the OpenSee mobile application. The app provides push notifications, entry/exit records, and much more. The OpenSee app can be downloaded on the Apple app store and Google play store. We recommend that at the time of install, you set everything up on a work bench to make sure everything is ready to go before. Make sure to follow your local fire code. We are not responsible for the improper installation of this kit.